TWIN FLAME SIGNS
This list is not exhaustive and I left out things you usually see that I do not agree with at all. (Often signs are stated that are Twin Soul signs, NOT Twin Flame ones.)
- Meeting / recognition feels like coming home, at the same time as a beginning of a journey
- You feel a deep connection, soul to soul
- Connection is instant
- Unconditional love
- You don’t feel like changing the other
- Sense of knowing each other (deeper than with a soulmate or Twin Soul)
- Peculiar timing & ‘coincidence’: You want to phone or text each other at the same time. You think of eating pizza, find out later they had pizza. That sort of thing
- You help each other grow. Can be spiritual, but not necessarily the case. I’d already been there, done that. For me reunion triggered manifestation of my goals in life. Things I was already busy with, some things took a completely different direction. It opened me up, got me closer to ‘me’. In that sense you could say it was spiritual, but I did not go through the spiritual awakening so many talk about, because I’d had that some 12 years prior to meeting him. So it depends on where you are on your path. If you haven’t had your spiritual awakening, it could get triggered upon meeting your TF.
- You don’t doubt, deep down you know this is your Twin Flame
- Sometimes you pick up each other’s thoughts and moods
- Your personalities are complementary (2 poles of 1 being) but your norms & values are the same, maybe even your profession is the same
- You had this feeling that you were going to meet someone special
- No fear to be apart as the knowing you belong together is strong
- Your individuality increases because of reunion with your TF
- Hidden old pains and traumas can surface and can cause conflict. This can create a push-pull. You can help each other to work through these issues. This will only strengthen the bond you have.
- You feel connected at a spiritual, mental, emotional, physical level
- There were obstacles during reunion, things that made it difficult to get together. These could be personal or external problems (distance, family and so on)
- Very similar/the same fundamental views. Oneness of vision, goal, feeling.
- The differences between both TFs complement and increase the other’s perception. 1+1 is more than 2
- No competition, instead a strong drive to support each other.
- Same ability to love
- Others are being influenced by the energy you create together
- Around the time of meeting your TF you see a lot of 11:11, often 22’s as well. Any combination of these, but the strongest is 11:11.
- Most say there are many differences because you mirror. I disagree. That’s Twin Souls, not Twin Flames. My TF and I have a ridiculous amount of similarities. Which makes sense: you are part of the same ‘unit’, so you can’t be vastly different.
- This does not mean you are clones, exactly the same. You are not. You complement each other perfectly. You are Yin & Yang, and these aren’t the same, but they DO complement. There are differences, which is good: you need contrast, it is required for expansion and growth.
- That means there can be mild mirroring (=growth), but this won’t cause irreconcilable conflicts. (that is more the Twin Soul relationship, NOT the Twin Flame one)
- You can have similar physical problems.
- Looking in each other’s eyes can be overwhelming
- Both TFs grow in the relationship. The growth of one, will also increase or trigger growth in the other.
- You have to be totally vulnerable. I always feel I simply have to be. I want to be. This has to do with the connection being so deep -soul to soul, no secrets- and also because you accept each other as is. You don’t feel the need to change one another. This can be scary, might cause some to want to run away from the connection…
- You cannot separate once connection has been made. Even if you do physically part, you will always remain connected
- You will meet out of the blue, when you least expect it. That makes looking for him/her pointless. When you are ready, the Cosmos will orchestrate reunion. And typically, like with any romantic relationship, it happens when you are not looking for it, because then you don’t need the connection. Needing it, means you’re co-dependent, and a Twin Flame relationship cannot be sustained with co-dependency. It will make it painful, likely create runner-chaser dynamic which is far from pleasant.
OPEN FOR DEBATE-SIGNS
- Age difference. Not always. We have a 4 year age gap.
- One runs, the other chases. This can happen, mostly has to do with not being ready for this high vibrational connection yet. It is usually caused by co-dependency issues that still need to be worked out. But runner-chaser doesn’t occur in every Twin Flame relationship. It just depends who much stuff you have already worked out. If you don’t have co-dependency or commitment issues I doubt it will happen.
Hope this helps people out there to get more clarity what you’re dealing with!